Under the General Pinterest Settings (Hubbub > Pinterest), you will find 2 settings that will allow you to customize what appears when you click on the Pinterest button from a specific blog post.
For the Pinnable Images you have three options:
- All Available Images — This setting will pull up all available images.
- Only the images from the post’s content — Selecting this option will pull up all images in the post’s content that haven’t been manually disabled.
- Only the Pinterest images set for the post — This setting will pull up only the custom and hidden images that are set within the post editor.
For the Pinterest button behavior setting, you have two options:
- Show the post custom Pinterest image — This option shows only the custom Pinterest image that is set for a particular post.
- Show a selection of all pinnable images —This option shows a selection of available images as set by the pinnable images setting based on a particular post.
The combination for these 2 settings will depend on your desired outcome when someone clicks on the Pinterest button to pin one of your blog posts.
It may take some trial and error and playing with those settings to get the outcome you are looking for. If you get stuck, feel free to reach out to the Hubbub Pro support team, [email protected], and we’ll be happy to assist!
Don’t want certain images to display when pinning?
Good news! You can disable specific images from displaying in two different places.
Disabling specific images can be done in the Media Library and within the post editor itself.
You can do this by selecting yes in the drop-down within the Media Library.
You can also do this by toggling on the “disable pinning” option within the post editor.